Thursday, April 23, 2009

Booking Through Thursday


Booking Through Thursday can be found here.

Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
Are you currently reading more than one book?
I'm always reading more than one book!
If so, how many books are you currently reading?
About 5 novels and plays and about 5 non-fiction for some of my papers. Particularly, I'm reading a lot of Shakespeare for a graduate seminar and quite a bit of 19th century lit.
Is this normal for you?
This is pretty light for me.
Where do you keep your current reads?
I keep them on the floor by the bed, on the nightstand, on shelves, on tables, scattered around the house, in my car, in my backpack, by the computer. :) Everywhere there is space, there are books.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have a little something for you on my blog. You can pick it up here.