Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hours 21 through 23, and zzz



I'm awake! I'm still alive!!!

UPDATE FOR HOURS 21-23
Since last update:
Pages: 113 (The Messenger and Being Perfect)
Time: 165 minutes reading, 55 minutes napping


TOTALS:
577 pages read
629 minutes reading
210 minutes blogging and reading blogs
3 books finished (Much Ado About Nothing, And Then There Were None, and Being Perfect)
3 caffeinated beverages
6 mini challenges

Keep it up, everyone! You can do it! Only T - 100 minutes remaining!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hurray for being awake! I thought I was the only one :) Only one hour left!

Blodeuedd said...

Almost there!! :D
You wil so make it, keep it up

Trish said...

Yay!! Hope you made it all the way through. I'm off to bed in 14 minutes. :) Thanks for doing this with me!

Staci said...

Wow!! You sure are full of energy!! Send some my way...I needed it about 1:00 am!!! Great job!