Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read a thon off to a rocky start =(

Well, I had very high hopes for starting my readathon at 5 a.m., but I also had a horrible headache (probably because I had just gone to bed less than three hours earlier!), so I talked to hubby and he said that I needed to lie back down until I felt well enough to even look at the pages and words swirling around, much less read them.

So, I reeeeally started at about 10:15 this morning instead of 5 a.m.

My meager stats so far...

Pages: 42 pages (from And Then There Were None)
Time: 57 minutes
Totals for 'thon 42 pages read
57 minutes reading
20 minutes blogging
0 books finished
1 headache
1 caffeine beverage
1 mini-challenges (Introduction meme--I want to do more!)

(Shout out to Trish--thanks for the encouraging text messages!!! Luv ya, girl.)

3 comments:

Lorin said...

You're off to a great start. =)

Have fun today and good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon!

jspeyton said...

Headaches seem to be going around a lot today. =( I hope you feel better soon. I recommend drinking lots of water and not reading anything too taxing. Happy reading!

www.whosabiblioaddict.com

Blodeuedd said...

No fun to rad with a headache so good to start later on.
And you'res doing great :)