Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-thon hours 7 & 8


UPDATE FOR HOURS 7&8

Since last update:

Pages: 58 (split between And Then There Were None, Much Ado About Nothing, and The Messenger)

Time: 75 minutes reading, 20 minute shower, the rest of the time visiting blogs
(P.S. the blogs out there are AMAZING!! I am finding so many new ones that I love!) And the encouragement from the Readathon cheerleaders has been so thoughtful. Go team!

TOTALS:
110 pages read
132 minutes reading
?? minutes blogging
25 blogs visited
0 books finished yet (skipping around a lot)
2 caffeine beverage
2 mini challenges
1 shower
5 minutes exercise (stretching and dancing to The Weepies!)


My time is flying by, and my headache is a little better. The shower totally helped, and the stretching made me remember what circulation actually felt like. Ugh...grad school is killing me!

Now that I feel a little sexier with my legs shaven and hair shiny clean, I commence reading again. Go Shakespeare!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Are there some great blogs? I'm not sure how much you've browsed around before, but there are so many I love (of course, the bloggers themselves are what make them great).

3 books huh? AND you shaved your legs? My Scott isn't that lucky. :P

Laura said...

And Then There Were None seems like it would be a really great read-a-thon book! There are tons of great blogs out there...it's fun discovering new ones. Stretching sounds like a good idea--I might try it, but I can barely touch my toes!

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you are having fun discovering new blogs - there are so many great ones! Looks like you are having a great read-a-thon - keep it up!

Kailana said...

you are trucking right along! Happy reading!