Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon hour 5-6

Well, it turns out that I couldn't put LW down even though I was frustrated, and I was right not to. As soon as I went back to the book, I started bawling it was so good. Relationship stuff between Laurie/Jo, Meg/John, Amy/Laurie, Jo/Beth: SO GOOD.

My husband is awake now (finally!!) but it is going to mean less reading for a few hours. He's making breakfast burritos right now, and then I might ask him for help with some things around the house.

Keep reading, everybody. It's a great day for books!

Readathon totals so far
Book reading right now: Little Women
minutes read these two hours: 79
minutes total: 246
pages read these two hours: 63
pages total: 151
books completed: 0

minutes blogging/commenting total: 50
cups of coffee: 2
glasses of water: 3
cleaning tasks this hour: picked up the living room a little--much more needed!

2 comments:

Kailana said...

I love Little Women. I was supposed to reread that recently but didn't accomplish it! Hope you still enjoy it by the end!

shaunesay said...

Ah, Little Women! It's been years since I've read that and I don't remember it too well. I need to catch up on some of the classics! Good job on sticking with it, and good luck the rest of the day!