Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon hours 1-2


Readathon totals so far
Book reading right now: Little Women
minutes read these 2 hours: 87
minutes total: 87
pages read these 2 hours: exactly 50! (pretty small print, but I'm also still waking up)
pages total: 50
books completed: 0
cups of coffee: 2
glasses of water: 1
cleaning tasks this hour: unloading and loading the dishwasher

Everything is going great so far. Scotty is still asleep so I'm trying to be quiet downstairs. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I started this morning about halfway through Little Women, but right now it seems to be at a slow point. We've already had one marriage, and the rest of the "women" are kind of biding their time. Or so it seems. But I am enjoying it thoroughly, slow parts and all, since I've never read it!

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Best of luck with your reading plans and remember to take breaks if you need to!