Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon hours 3-4

Little Women is going really slowly, and Jo bothers me to no end. I know these characters are supposed to be endearing, but I can't help but want to jump into the book and shake her sometimes. I am in love with the character of Laurie, though. At least for now.

Maybe I should switch books for a little while.

Readathon totals so far
Book reading right now: Little Women
minutes read these two hours: 80
minutes total: 167
pages read these two hours: 58
pages total: 108
books completed: 0
minutes spent blogging/commenting: 45
cups of coffee: 2
glasses of water: 2
cleaning tasks this hour: folded some clothes

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love your idea of putting other items, like cleaning tasks completed, in your update posts. I think I may have to borrow that idea for my updates. Keep up the great work! :D

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

You are doing fantastic!! I've had one cup of coffee and one can of coke (It's a stomach upset waiting to happen!)

Here's a cheer to keep you going:

This cheer is so cheesy,
you'll get a little queasy,
but reading will be breezy!

Colette (Team Shelley)