Sunday, April 11, 2010

Readathon totals

I finished the readathon last night (actually this morning) and am amazed that I'm not really tired today. Here were my final totals. Unimpressive, but overall successful for what I intended to accomplish.

Readathon totals:
Book read during the readathon: Little Women, The Law and the Lady, and Paul Ferroll
books completed: 2! Little Women and Paul Ferroll, both of which I was about halfway through when the readathon began.
minutes total: 638 (so about 10.5 hours? I thought it would add up to more than that.)
pages total: 392, all from nineteenth-century British and American novels
minutes blogging/commenting total: just over two hours
cups of coffee: 4
minutes spent napping: 210 (3.5 hours)

So now I'm a free woman today, except for attending a friend's graduate cello recital and then working my evening shift at the writing center, but I want to keep reading! The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was reach for the book on my nightstand. The 'thon energy has not fallen away yet. :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Spam--I hate it.

I'm SO sad I didn't get to participate in this readathon but it looks like you got a lot accomplished!!

I think Little Women is too long also. Especially since I didn't like the ending. :-/