Thursday, November 1, 2012

Election Season

Scott and I are very excited about election season.  We voted early and feel very strongly about the candidates.  Have you voted yet?

My job at WBU has proved interesting and exhausting.  I love my students and my colleagues, and I have darlings in each class.  And I firmly believe that I have the best dean in the world.

It's looking very favorable that my husband's part-time job will turn full time next fall.  We're so thrilled-- actually, "thrilled" doesn't even begin to describe it .  Relieved.  Confident.  Blessed that God brought us here to serve, lead, and praise him through our work at WBU.  Can you imagine it--two full-time salaries for the Strovai???  Stranger things have happened!

The bad news is that we're so tired that we're about to fall over, and we're only 2/3 of the way through the semester.  The good news?  We know we will make it through.  Only 54 days until Christmas 2012!

No comments: