If you would like to join or see what all the literary fuss is about, hop on over to the website here
Here's a questionnaire to get going on all the fun and festivities.
- Where are you reading from today? Glendora, California!
- 3 facts about me … 1. Most days I wear pink sparkly eyeshadow; I can’t help myself. 2. I am a Ph.D. student in English literature...so part of this read-a-thon is my normal homework routine of reading every minute of every day, haha. 3. This is my first read-a-thon!
- How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? About 14, but I am rooting for finishing about 4 or 5.
- Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? 4-5 books, probably 15 hours or so (hopefully more!), and I want to cheer others on when I get a chance.
- If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? It’s my first, but I would love advice!